Auxiliary Board Membership
Reading In Motion’s Auxiliary Board is a group of young professionals who partner with us to help young students become successful readers through fundraising events, supply drives, and community visibility.
Each year, they set a goal to engage others in collectively supporting Reading In Motion’s Benchmark’s program in an entire school. For a school like Sandoval (pictured), that means providing access to a highly proven reading curriculum, classroom materials, ongoing coaching for teachers, and 80% of their participating students reading at or above grade-level—compared to 57% at non-Reading In Motion schools.
Auxiliary Board Members:
- Support an organization with an impressive track record of helping students and teachers
- Develop leadership skills and gain board experience
- Plan, execute, and attend fundraising events
- Work with a group of people who share your enthusiasm for helping students
- Help students become lifelong readers and learners
Want to learn more about how you or your company can get involved?
Email Zoe Benditt, Auxiliary Board Liaison, at zbenditt[at]readinginmotion[dot]org.