Are you an experienced sales person and relationship manager who wants to work in a fulfilling, growing nonprofit environment? Reading In Motion, a nationally recognized nonprofit organization, is seeking a Regional Partnership Manager to join our team.
The Regional Partnership Manager is a full-time, salaried position that will work with schools in the Chicago area and surrounding suburbs. Most school partners are Chicago Public Schools but other partners include charter, private and regional schools and districts.
As a Reading In Motion Regional Partnership Manager, you will:
- Obtain new school contracts to meet Reading In Motion’s yearly goals and long-term strategic plan goals
- Meet weekly and monthly activity goals designed to reach those yearly goals
- Report to the Director of Marketing and Sales and collaborate with sales colleagues to achieve overall team goals
- Renew your portfolio of current Reading In Motion schools
- Serve as account manager for your portfolio of Reading In Motion schools
- Maintain and foster relationships with principals or other administrators (assistant principals, curriculum specialists, literacy specialists, instructional support leaders, etc.) at each of your current Reading In Motion schools
- Collaborate with Reading In Motions coaches at your schools to ensure the best outcome for each school
- Manage setup of new schools and manage transition to the programs team
- Consistently update and maintain CRM
Skills and qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree required, and at least 2-5 years of sales experience, preferably in educational sales
- Successful and consistent achievement of yearly sales goals
- Working knowledge of educational environment. Knowledge of early childhood literacy and Chicago Public Schools are plusses but not necessary
- Experience using customer relationship management tools
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with different constituencies (school administrators, coaches, teachers)
- A goal-oriented personality who is resilient and creative when faced with shifting challenges and opportunities
- Exceptional work ethic and track record of personal initiative and achievement
- Comfortable using metrics and data to support sales goals
- Demonstrable interest in the mission of Reading In Motion
Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK-INS TO READING IN MOTION, PLEASE.
ABOUT READING IN MOTION
Reading In Motion is a results-oriented literacy organization that gets students reading at grade level or above within the first years of school, especially those students whose environment or circumstances put them in greater need of support. It offers an engaging, innovative literacy model, designed in both Spanish and English, that collaborates with teachers to measurably improve students’ reading and build crucial reading skills early to start students on the path for a lifetime of successful learning. To learn more about Reading In Motion, visit our website at www.readinginmotion.org. We are an equal opportunity employer.